Friday, January 20, 2012

EASY No Yeast Dinner Rolls

I feel like I'm cheating when I make these, but hubby likes them just fine and they're soooo easy. You can add a couple tablespoons of different herbs, or even sugar if you want sweet rolls. Quick, easy, and actually really yummy.

No Yeast Dinner Rolls

2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups water 
3 tbsp vegetable or canola oil

Mix dry ingredients, add water and oil and mix. Grease 9 muffin cups, spoon batter in, and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. I can always make these with stuff I already have in the kitchen, and they're really good.

3 comments:

  1. do these come out more like drop buscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. I've made both and these are more moist and less flaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. I've made both and these are more moist and less flaky.

    ReplyDelete